READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
Welcome to Colorado State University - Pueblo!
By attending our June Overnight Orientation Experience program you will get to experience what it's like to live in our beautiful on-campus residence halls. In addition to this, students and parent & family members will attend various sessions that will set them up for success during their exciting new journey here at CSU-Pueblo.
- You must create an account before you start your reservation.
- After you create your account you will be able to reserve your ticket for the orientation program. Additionally, you will have the option to reserve overnight accommodations.
- When reserving your ticket be sure to fill out all the information on the right hand side of the screen.
- After reserving your ticket be sure to send your ticket to your email or phone number. You may also print out your tickets at home using the "Print PDF Tickets" option.
- Lunch and dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday are included in the cost of the overnight program.
- This orientation program is two days. Please plan travel accordingly.
Overnight Room Reservation Information:
- The $60.00 rate for the Suite Room Reservation is the nightly rate for 1 GUEST TO A MAX OF 4 GUESTS PER SUITE. This is a set rate. The price will NOT change if there fewer than the MAX of 4 guests in the room.
- You have the option to purchase additional days (June 20th, June 23rd) for an added cost if needed.
- Linens will be provided for your stay. Linens include sheets, pillows, towels, and blankets.
- Parents and family members will be housed separately from their student. Students will share a room with another student of the same gender. Therefore, students, family members and guests should pack separately.
- It is optional for parents and family members to stay on campus. The following is a link to off campus accommodations: Travel and Visitor Information
Tentative Schedule: All times, locations, and content is subject to change.
We strive to make our New Student Orientation (NSO) programs here at Colorado State University - Pueblo an exceptional and pleasant experience for our incoming students and their guests. Should you need any assistance reserving your tickets, or have any questions please contact Bonnie Fruland, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 719-549-2332.