READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
Welcome to Colorado State University - Pueblo!
By attending our August Orientation Experience program you will get to experience all that CSU-Pueblo has to offer by attending various sessions that will set you up for success during your exciting new journey here at CSU-Pueblo.
- You must create an account before you start your reservation.
- You and your Parent and Family Members MUST CREATE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS and complete each reservation seperatly. Questions about this? Call (719)549-2205.
- You can use any email address to create your account.
- After you create your account you will be able to reserve your ticket for the orientation program.
- When reserving your ticket be sure to fill out all the information on the right hand side of the screen. This step is very important as it will decide what orientation group you are in based off the information that you provide.
- After reserving your ticket be sure to send your ticket to your email or phone number. You may also print out your tickets at home using the "Print PDF Tickets" option.
- A light complimentary breakfast will be served.
- Meals in the Pack Cafe are included in the cost of the program.
We strive to make our New Student Orientation (NSO) programs here at Colorado State University - Pueblo an exceptional and pleasant experience for our incoming students and their guests. Should you need any assistance reserving your tickets, or have any questions regarding the orientation program please don't hesitate to call or email Keelan Bailey, our Coordinator of Student Engagement and Leadership at (719)549-2205, or firstname.lastname@example.org.