READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
Welcome to Colorado State University-Pueblo!
By attending our June Overnight Orientation Experience program you will get to experience what it's like to live in our beautiful on-campus residence halls before you move in. In addition to this, students and parent & family members will attend various sessions that will set them up for success during their exciting new journey here at CSU-Pueblo. All students regardless if they are living on campus or not are invited to this orientation experience.
- You must create an account before you start your reservation.
- IMPORTANT: Students, your room reservation is included with your ticket.
- IMPORTANT: Parents and Family Members, your room reservation is NOT included with your ticket. If you plan on staying on campus with us you will need to select the "PARENT AND FAMILY ROOM RESERVATION" option which will appear on the NEXT screen after you select your tickets here.
- You and your Parent and Family Members MUST CREATE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS and complete each reservation separately. Questions about this? Call (719) 549-2151.
- You can use any email address to create your account.
- After you create your account you will be able to reserve your ticket for the orientation program.
- When reserving your ticket be sure to fill out all the information on the right-hand side of the screen. This step is very important as it will decide what orientation group you are in based on the information that you provide.
- After reserving your ticket be sure to send your ticket to your email or phone number. You may also print out your tickets at home using the "Print PDF Tickets" option.
Other Important Information:
- This orientation program is for two days. Please plan travel accordingly.
- Linens will be provided for your stay. Linens include sheets, pillows, towels, and blankets.
- Meals in the Pack Cafe are included in the cost of the overnight program.
- You have the option to purchase additional days (July 23rd, July 26th) for an added cost if needed.
- Parents and family members will be housed separately from their students. Students will share a room with another student of the same gender. Therefore, students, family members, and guests should pack separately.
- Please see the room examples below.
Tentative Schedule: All times, locations, and content are subject to change. You will receive a finalized schedule through e-mail provided 2 days prior to arriving for your chosen orientation date.
We strive to make our New Student Orientation (NSO) programs here at Colorado State University-Pueblo an exceptional and pleasant experience for our incoming students and their guests. Should you need any assistance reserving your tickets, or have any questions regarding the orientation program please don't hesitate to call or email Jordan Cushman, our Coordinator of Student Engagement and Leadership at (719) 549-2151, or email@example.com.