READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING WITH YOUR RESERVATION
Welcome to Colorado State University Pueblo!
By attending our Pack Family Orientation Experience program you will get to experience all that CSU Pueblo has to offer by attending various sessions to learn more about CSU Pueblo and ways to support your student.
Our Orientation programs will provide the same curriculum to our Pack Family members. Please choose the day that works best for you!
- You must create an account before you start your reservation.
- You and your student MUST CREATE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS and complete each reservation separately. Questions about this? Call (719)549-2151.
- After you create your account you will be able to reserve your ticket for the orientation program.
- When reserving your ticket be sure to fill out all the information on the right hand side of the screen.
- After reserving your ticket be sure to send your ticket to your email or phone number. You may also print out your tickets at home using the "Print PDF Tickets" option.
Fees for Pack Family Orientation cover the cost of the following:
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Lunch in the Pack Cafe
- Pack Family t-shirt
We strive to make our New Student Orientation (NSO) and Pack Family programs here at Colorado State University Pueblo an exceptional and pleasant experience for our incoming students and their guests. Should you need any assistance reserving your tickets, or have any questions regarding the orientation program please contact the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership at (719) 549-2151.