Welcome to Colorado State University Pueblo!
By attending our July Orientation Experience program you will get to experience all that CSU Pueblo has to offer by attending various sessions that will set you up for success during your exciting new journey here at CSU Pueblo.
Our Orientation programs will provide the same curriculum to new and incoming students. Please choose the day that works best for you!
- You MUST create an account before you start your reservation.
- You and your Parent and Family Members MUST CREATE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS and complete each reservation separately. Questions about this? Call (719) 549-2151.
- After you create your account you will be able to reserve your ticket for the orientation program.
- You can use any email address to create your account.
- When reserving your ticket be sure to fill out all the information on the right hand side of the screen. This step is very important as it will decide what orientation group you are in based off the information that you provide.
- After reserving your ticket be sure to send your ticket to your email or phone number. You may also print out your tickets at home using the "Print PDF Tickets" option.
- A light complimentary breakfast will be served.
- Meals in the Pack Cafe are included in the cost of the program.
We strive to make our New Student Orientation (NSO) programs here at Colorado State University Pueblo an exceptional and pleasant experience for our incoming students and their guests.
Should you need any assistance reserving your tickets, or have any questions regarding the orientation program please don't hesitate to call the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership at (719) 549-2151.